How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the relevant grouping.
- Once the component needed is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Select the
Snackbarin the frame/artboard.
- Locate and expand the highlighted layer in the Layers Panel.
- Edit the text. If the text wraps over one line, resize the width of the button to avoid line breaks.
- Never add height to snackbars, only resize them horizontally in width.
- Edit the action text.
Looking for the API table of available props? We got you covered in the Storybook 👏
Looking for the API table of available props? We got you covered in the Storybook 👏Edit this page on GitHub