Navigation table of contents
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Table of contents/Listing/Desktopcomponent needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the relevant grouping.
- Once the component is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Place the
Table of contents/Listing/Desktopon your artboard, just under the
- Locate the Design tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Under the Constraints section, set up the following constraints:
- Top and Fix position when scrolling.
- Drag the component to the height needed. As you drag, more items will appear.
- Rename the labels to your needs.
Looking for the API table of available props? We got you covered in the Storybook 👏
Looking for the API table of available props? We got you covered in the Storybook 👏Edit this page on GitHub