Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Listing/Desktop component needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the grouping needed.
- Once the component is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Place the
Listing/Desktop on your artboard, just under the
- Locate the Design tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Under the Alignment section, set the alignment to Align Left.
- Under the Constraints section, set up the following constraints:
- Left, Top and Fix position when scrolling.
- Drag the component to the height of your frame/artboard. As you drag, more items will appear.
- Rename the labels to your needs.
- Toggle on/off the icons as needed.
- Make sure to change the active page to the
Edit this page on GitHub