Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Navigation: Breadcrumbs components needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the relevant grouping.
- Once the component needed is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Place the
Navigation: Breadcrumbs needed on the frame/artboard.
- Select a
Navigation: Breadcrumbs in the frame/artboard.
- Locate and expand the highlighted layer in the Layers Panel.
- Edit the text. If the text wraps over one line, resize the width of the
Navigation: Breadcrumbs to avoid line breaks.
- Never add height to
Navigation: Breadcrumbs, only resize them horizontally in width.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until each breadcrumb has the correct label.
- Align all the
Navigation: Breadcrumbsto be side-by-side, bottom aligned making sure each breadcrumb touches the next.
- Select all the
Navigation: Breadcrumbs layers and group them together, always naming the grouped layer.
Edit this page on GitHub