Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Navigation: App launcher component needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the relevant grouping.
- Once the component is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Place the
Navigation: App launcher/Listing/Desktop on your artboard, just under the
Top bar aligned to the start of the application drawer button (use
- Toggle the grid layout on/off by using the following shortcut:
- Mac: Control + G
- PC: Ctrl + Shift + 4
- Locate the Design tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Under the Alignment section, set the alignment to "Align left".
- Under the Constraints section, set up the following constraints:
- Left, Top and Fix position when scrolling.
- Drag the component to the height needed. As you drag, more items will appear.
- Rename the labels to your needs.
- Toggle on/off the app buttons as needed.
- Make sure to change the active applications to the
Edit this page on GitHub