Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Menu component needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the grouping needed.
- Once the component is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Place the
Container/Desktop as the bottom layer of your menu.
- Toggle the grid layout on/off by using the following shortcut:
- Stack additional menu components above the
Container/Desktop, making sure to follow the top grid within the
Leading + item are always full bleed/full width.
- Select all the
Menu layers and convert them to a frame/artboard by using the following shortcut:
- Make sure to name the new group.
- Locate the Design tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Under the Constraints section, set up the following constraints:
- Set the constraints to Left & Right and Top.
Edit this page on GitHub