Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Date picker component needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the grouping.
- Once the component needed is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Select the
Date picker in the frame/artboard.
- Locate and expand the highlighted layer in the Layers Panel.
- Edit the text ´Month YYYY´ to the right month and year.
- If needed, edit the numbers for the day components to fit with the days of the week.
- Change the state of the relevant day components to show today, hover and/or selected day(s), as well as disabled days for previous and future months.
- Edit the text in the active
Text input field to show the correct selected date.
- Do not resize the
Edit this page on GitHub