Skip to content
How to add
- Locate the Assets tab in the Layers Panel.
- There are two ways to locate the
Image placeholder component needed:
- Use the search bar to search for a component grouping name or variation name.
- Scroll through the folders list and open the relevant grouping.
- Once the component needed is located, click and drag it into the frame/artboard.
How to use
- Select the
Image placeholder in the frame/artboard.
- Locate the Design tab in the Inspector Panel.
- Under the Fill section, click on the Image to expand the image options menu.
- Hover over the current image and click Choose image to select a new image.
- When resizing
Image placeholder, always holds the
Shift key to keep the correct aspect ratio.
Edit this page on GitHub