Skip to content
How to add
- Right click anywhere on the page you need a chart.
- Navigate the menu that opens to Plugins > Charts.
- In the chart pop-up, choose the type of chart needed.
- Configure the chart.
- Once the chart looks correct, click Add chart at the bottom of the pop-up.
- This will place the chart on the centre of the page. Move the chart to the frame/artboard where it is needed.
How to use
✏️ Edit this page on GitHub
- Select the chart in the frame/artboard.
- Locate and expand the highlighted layer in the Layers Panel.
- Select all the text layers, and apply the text style
UI/Chart to all of the layers.
- Select all the grid layers, and apply the colour style
UI background/Medium to all of the layers.
- Select each line or bar, and apply a different colour style from
Infographic Primary or
Infographic substitute to each one.